The National Trust had planned to sell Oak Lodge to service significant debts but after a spirited campaign in 2013/14 the Coal River Valley History Society remains custodian of Oak Lodge on behalf of the community.
Your donation will help us to fund and manage the upkeep of Oak Lodge:
- direct deposit to BSB 633-000 Acc 148147291 (with your surname as a reference)
- make a cash donation at Oak Lodge, 18 Bridge Street Richmond
- post a cheque to Coal River Valley Historical Society Inc, PO Box 115 Richmond Tas 7025
Your support for Oak Lodge is just as important:
- join the Coal River Valley Historical Society for just $10
- join Oak Lodge, Richmond on Facebook
- become an Oak Lodge volunteer – fundraising, hosting visitors, gardening etc
- visit Oak Lodge at 18 Bridge Street, Richmond, open daily 11.30am-3.30pm or by appointment
- write to us and to your local MPs, councilors and newspapers about what Oak Lodge means to you
- contact us at email@example.com or phone (03) 6260 4153
All proceeds from Oak Lodge fundraising goes to securing and maintaining the property for future generations.